Ever wondered of spending your vacations just like elegant person complete of high-class and comfort? If not and puzzled how, then Palace on Wheels Rajasthan is the perfect answer for all your questions. Protecting all the favored locations of the state, this train journey is one experience that everyone should try once.
Begin Palace on Wheels Train Journey
The booking reservation for Palace on Wheels is done in advance so all you have to do is book and just rests back and enjoy. Allows have a look how the journey begins.
- The journey begins from the Delhi. At around 10.30 P.M. the train leaves from Delhi Cantonment and the journey sets on its course. Throughout the journey the train moves at evening, giving adequate day a chance to understand more about the locations. The first stopping quit is Jaipur.
- The train gets to the investment of Rajasthan early in the day and makes the day available for going to the favored destinations. The train usually leaves from Jaipur at 5.30 P.M.
- The next quit is at Chittaurgarh. There is not much a chance to be invested at this town as the train goes in the mid-day towards Jaisalmer.
- From Jaisalmer the train brings for Jodhpur. The journey brings through the wealthy jungles of Ranthambhore.
- There is a brief sojourn, one day, at the Jodhpur and the train progresses.
- For the next two days the journey takes to the areas of Jodhpur and Bharatpur.
- The last end of the journey is the popular town Agra. From there on the palace on wheels results in its base place – Delhi.
- Once you are inside, it is hard to be not blown off by its miracle. The train areas are no different from the elegant suites; designed and designed to their complete with the conventional Rajasthani art and structure.
- The decorations of the areas are set down with beautiful furniture; you will find elements, home chandeliers, and floor coverings, areas with washrooms connected for the areas, kitchen, dining places, restaurants and more.
- The journey on the Palace on Wheels train is not just a drive –it’s a way of major life in a elegant style. As suggested by its name, the skills of a holiday in Palace on Wheels are indeed an elegant experience you can collect in your Indian Holidays.
The train chugs out of Safdarjung Train Station New Delhi on a week-long run through Rajasthan every Wed evening, with a vacation also integrated to Agra and the Taj Mahal. Turban-wearing guests take over from the moment you reach system, giving you your coupes and outlining all the features that are on panel. The train goes by evening and comes early in the day at a new location where new experiences wait for you.
Start your journey on Palace on Wheels from the capital, Delhi. The amazing stay in Palace on Wheels will definitely take you in the era of a queen and kings and their luxurious way of life.